Tuesday 17 May 2011

About


I’ve wanted to start a blog and youtube channel for a while now but always put it off for two reasons. The first reasons being simply that I had no clue what I wanted to do it on, and secondly I’ve never really had the confidence. Then this morning it hit me like a tone of bricks, not literally because that would be quite painful, but metaphorically speaking.

My lack of confidence has been with me for as long as I can remember and to date I’ve never really done much about it. I started thinking about how many more people were out there like myself and how beneficial it would be to know how to boost self-esteem. So that is what this blog will be about, how I’ve gone about combating self-confidence and how others can too.

How I’m going to go about it is a different matter altogether. It won’t resemble a ‘how-to’ guide, as gaining confidence is not an easy task to endeavour. I probably will be including ‘physical topics’ such as beauty, health and fitness, nutrition, etc as well as ‘metal topics’ such as feelings, views and opinions, learning disabilities etc. plus other topics such as daily experiences. Basically anything that I find could affects ones confidence will be blogged about at some point.

This blog will be very light hearted, I’m not an expert in psychology nor do I claim to be. In fact I have very little knowledge in the subject. All this blog aims to do is create my own perspective on the subject, which will hopefully be beneficial to myself and to others.

Enjoy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment